Inside the village

Please log-in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inside the village

Please log-in

Inside the village

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Inside the village

this is what the banana village has to offer!

Latest topics

» who would win?
Official since only 1 at my table voted EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:41 pm by flintstone

» What do u want to happen to the admins
Official since only 1 at my table voted EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:53 am by flintstone

» editing stupidity
Official since only 1 at my table voted EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:52 am by flintstone

» fuuny article
Official since only 1 at my table voted EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:50 pm by flintstone

» Instruments
Official since only 1 at my table voted EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:50 pm by flintstone

» Levi is being tyrannical!
Official since only 1 at my table voted EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:48 pm by flintstone

» which is the best search engine
Official since only 1 at my table voted EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:49 pm by flintstone

» Smiley Wars
Official since only 1 at my table voted EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:46 pm by flintstone

» 3 little kids flipping out
Official since only 1 at my table voted EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:59 pm by Red Bull

+2
Red Bull
TBM
6 posters

Official since only 1 at my table voted

Poll

Which do we throw?

[ 5 ]
    Official since only 1 at my table voted Bar_left83%Official since only 1 at my table voted Bar_right [83%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Official since only 1 at my table voted Bar_left17%Official since only 1 at my table voted Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 6
    TBM
    TBM
    Banana Chips

Your three characters
    Character 1's experience:
    Official since only 1 at my table voted Left_bar_bleue0/50Official since only 1 at my table voted Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
    Character 2's experience:
    Official since only 1 at my table voted Left_bar_bleue0/50Official since only 1 at my table voted Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)
    Character 3's expirience:

Official since only 1 at my table voted Empty Official since only 1 at my table voted

Post  TBM Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:47 pm

plz if u put wyatt put a way to get him to leave he wont leave unless he wants too!
    Red Bull
    Red Bull
    Banana Plant

Your three characters

Official since only 1 at my table voted Empty Re: Official since only 1 at my table voted

Post  Red Bull Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Maybe we should tell the lunch ladys and make them kick him out. also why doesn't wyatt want to leave if he can obviously see that we all hate him. One more thing, that one person that voted was me! Y)eah!
    MyNameIsWho???
    MyNameIsWho???
    Banana Bunch

Official since only 1 at my table voted Empty Re: Official since only 1 at my table voted

Post  MyNameIsWho??? Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:56 pm

how bout we stuff him in my mom's car and not let him out till the school year ends
    TBM
    TBM
    Banana Chips

Your three characters

Post  TBM Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:28 pm

thatll work but he can easily get out
    Red Bull
    Red Bull
    Banana Plant

Your three characters

Post  Red Bull Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:43 pm

thats where tying him up comes in, or we could stab him then he would be sleeping for the rest of the school year
    nava27
    nava27
    Banana Chips

Your three characters

Post  nava27 Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:31 pm

how about we just tell him to get his but away from your table and go find a place where people actually like him.... lol! laughing
    Red Bull
    Red Bull
    Banana Plant

Your three characters

Post  Red Bull Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:09 pm

thats good, but I like the stabbing idea better
    TBM
    TBM
    Banana Chips

Your three characters

Post  TBM Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:37 pm

we tried that before and we tried to get ruid of him for being mean but the lunchladies refuse to get rid of him from our table
    MyNameIsWho???
    MyNameIsWho???
    Banana Bunch

Post  MyNameIsWho??? Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:20 pm

How bout we hit him with a shovel which will make him forget who he is. Then tell him that he's emo and he hates his life causing him to commit suicide and jacob will get transfered to our table.
    nava27
    nava27
    Banana Chips

Your three characters

Post  nava27 Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:01 am

how abouut this? we arrange with the lunch ladies that wyatt and i switch spots, then we tell him that nikolay and enjgell are gay and love him really want to havehim at their table. Then we can all be really mean to wyatt until he asks to move to mr. nikolay and engjell's table. that good?
    Se@n
    RED Banana

Your three characters

Post  Se@n Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:06 pm

orrrrr... jacob can run to the lunch room and sit in wyatt's seat. if we do that we can accidentally make wyatt fall down the stairs by making one of us step on his shoe.
    nava27
    nava27
    Banana Chips

Your three characters

Post  nava27 Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:55 am

what would that accomplish? wyaat would just get mad and yell at me to get out of his seat when he got up from the stair falling.
    Se@n
    RED Banana

Your three characters

Post  Se@n Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:20 pm

his face will be broken. duhhhhhh
    MyNameIsWho???
    MyNameIsWho???
    Banana Bunch

Post  MyNameIsWho??? Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:11 pm

silly sean wyat's face is already messed up that won't make a difference
    nava27
    nava27
    Banana Chips

Your three characters

Post  nava27 Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:32 am

maybe if we got nikolay mad and emo he would bring his pellet gun to school and shoot wyatt.....
    Red Bull
    Red Bull
    Banana Plant

Your three characters

Post  Red Bull Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Nmh friend has a pellet gun and he shoots me with it
    nava27
    nava27
    Banana Chips

Your three characters

Post  nava27 Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:09 pm

nikolay shot me with it from like 3 inches away and it hurt like crap

how soon while Sir Wyatt the Annoying be absent?
    flintstone
    Banana Pudding

Your three characters

Post  flintstone Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:59 am

i think we should all put his hair out then he'll be too ashamed to got to school for the rest of the year!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:04 am